Circle Hooks have been used by commercial fishermen for decades due to their ability to efficiently catch fish. Fish hooked in the corner of the mouth or jaw tend to fight better than fish that are hooked in the gut — and circle hooks mainly hook up in the corner of the mouth or jaw. With the hook in the corner of the mouth the line is generally out of the way of the fish’s teeth, so lighter leaders can be used for sport fishing.
Swimerz Circle hooks feature -
- a wide gape big enough to bridge the lip cartilage when the selected hook size has been properly matched to bait size and target species, thereby improving catch rates
- an oversize eye for freedom of movement
- a short heavy duty offset shank to reduce bait interference when fishing for trophy sized fish
- forged from high grade carbon steel, chemically sharpened
- Black Nickel coated for added rust resistance and also reducing their visibility in the water
Available sizes – 0/1, 1/0, 2/0, 3/0, 4/0, 5/0
For product dimensions refer image.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Blue Seas Tackle Co users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.