Facebook Promotions, Terms and Conditions of Entry
The following Terms and Conditions, unless explicitly stated otherwise, govern all Facebook promotions on offer from Blue Seas Tackle Co.
- The promoter in all cases is: Blue Seas Tackle Co ABN 56 238 351 184 whose registered office is at 4 Reliance Place, Illawong NSW 2234, Australia.
- Employees of Blue Seas Tackle Co or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.blueseastackleco.com.au/page/promotions/
- After the published closing date and time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Further information can be found at: http://www.blueseastackleco.com.au/page/promotions/
- The competition is open to all Australian residents who participate in Facebook through a personal page or timeline.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Winners will be chosen by one of the following methods (as published within the competition entry parameters):
- at random
- as a result of a popular vote conducted via social media sites and verified by Promoter and or its agents
- by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter
- The winner will be notified by any two of the following methods as appropriate to the nature and platform upon which the competition is held; through a facebook message, by tagging the winner/s chosen in the comments section of the original Facebook promotion timeline post, email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- All prizes will be dispatched by mail or courier at the promotor’s discretion.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition, such as, those able to take part and selection of winners, will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
- By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: 4 Reliance Place, Illawong NSW 2234, Australia.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.